On May 9 and 23, 2018, teachers Violeta Parevska and Luljeta Kerimi implemented the intercultural activities as part of the Eco-section carried out with the students. The daily topics of the activities were: rainbow and May flowers.
The goals of the extracurricular activities were:
- encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation;
- maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group;
- encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment;
- strengthening students’ self-esteem;
- promotion of children’s originality, creativity;
- developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks;
- encouraging students to independently monitor changes in nature, as well as their careful pictorial recording;
- Enhancing children’s experience for various situations in nature, as well as perceiving their interconnectedness.