On March 22 and 28, 2018 teachers Gordana Tomeska and Suzana Vejseli realized the extracurricular activities within the Eco-section.
The goals of the extracurricular activities were:
– encouraging mutual successful group and tandem cooperation;
– maintaining a positive socio-emotional climate in the group;
– encouraging students for non-verbal communication in a bilingual environment;
– strengthening students’ self-esteem;
– promotion of children’s originality, creativity;
– developing a responsible and active attitude towards group tasks;
– encouraging students to independently monitor changes in nature, as well as their careful pictorial recording;
– Enhancing children’s experience for various situations in nature, as well as perceiving their interconnectedness.
During the activities, the students together made spring decorations and crafs.